“Gljiva komerc” d.o.o. is the Company for purchase, processing and trade of forest products, established in 2000.
The types of fruits we buy are:
- Mushrooms (chanterelle, boletus, black trumpet, morel and hedgehog mushroom)
- Berries (Blackberries, Rasberries, Wild strawberries, Blueberries)
- Fresh wild garlic / sremush
We also have our own plantation of raspberry of 2 ha (Willamette, Meeker) and blackberries of 2ha (Loch Ness, Chester).
Some of the listed forest fruits are placed on the market in frozen and dry conditions, processed in our own storage rooms, in the refrigerators that can be seen in our gallery of photographs.
The products are distributed to following EU markets: Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Italy and France. Annual purchased and distributed capacities are:
- 200T of mushrooms (fresh, frozen and dried)
- 500T of berries (fresh and frozen)
- 10-20T of dried wild garlic / sremush
We are interested in contacts and cooperation with companies across the EU who want our products from BIH and are ready to comply with all the criteria that the market demands when it comes to price and quality.